Al-Maarif University College in Anbar Governorate was established in 1993 AD, and it is the first private college in Anbar Governorate and the sixth private college in Iraq. More than twenty thousand students have been graduated from it.
Male and female students from all the governorates of Iraq, and a large number of them obtained masters and doctoral degrees from inside and outside Iraq. The college follows the directives and scientific supervision of the Ministry of Higher Education and scientific research in Iraq. It is also recognized by the International universities.
Al-Maarif University College currently consists of ten academic departments:
- Department of Arabic language.
- law Department.
- Department of Finance and Banking.
- Department of English Language.
- Department of Computer Science.
- Department of Computer Technology Engineering.
- Department of Civil Engineering.
- Department Medical Laboratory Techniques.
- Department of Physical Education and Sports Sciences
- Department of Nursing.
Deanship of Al-Maarif University College
Anbar – Republic of Iraq