- About the Unit
This unit gives a panoramic view of the numerous activities. It is an educational and training unit that interacts positively with the community various educational and productive sectors by providing specialized training courses that meet the needs of all state institutions and society.
The unit seeks to:
- First: Developing human resources in official and society institutions in a modern, sophisticated manner.
- Second: Enhancing and developing the administrative capabilities and technical skills of workers in local private and governmental institutions.
- Third: Preparing community training programs through participating in a positive and effective manner in modernizing and developing society.
- Fourth: Holding technical and administrative training courses and holding workshops for different people and professional institutions.
- Fifth: Holding professional seminars and conferences in disciplines that serve the public interest, in order to confirm and consolidate the role of the college in society.
Achieving excellence in community service and continuing education in specializations is sufficient, locally and regionally.
The aim is to provide an educational, academic and professional environment for all members of society through the optimal investment of all the capabilities available inside and outside the university by providing distinguished educational, academic and professional programs and consultations in various scientific and knowledge fields.