- Comparative analysis of MSER and DTW for offline signature recognition
M Basil, B Gawali
- Automatic Leukemia Identification System Using Otsu Image segmentation and MSER Approach for Microscopic Smear Image Database
MV Rege, MB Abdulkareem, S Gaikwad, BW Gawli
2018 Second International Conference on Inventive Communication and …
- An improved robust image watermarking scheme based on the singular value decomposition and genetic algorithm
A Bassel, MJ Nordin, MB Abdulkareem
International Visual Informatics Conference, 702-713
- Deep Learning Approach Based Dominant Age Group Based Classification for Social Network
M Basil, S Gaikwad, AS Salim
International Conference on Applied Computing to Support Industry …
- SCEHMA: Speech Corpus of English, Hindi, Marathi and Arabic Language for Advance Speech Recognition Development
S Gaikwad, B Gawali, M Basil
International Conference on Applied Computing to Support Industry …
- An invisible image watermarking based on modified particle swarm optimization (PSO) algorithm
A Bassel, MJ Nordin, MB Abdulkareem
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SECURITY AND ITS APPLICATIONS 12 (2), 1-8
- Signature Verification: An Overview
An international Multidisciplinary Half Yearly Research Journal. 5 (1)
- Offline Signature Recognition Using Maximally Stable Extremely Regions (Mser)
BG Mohammad B. Abdulkareem , Santosh Gaikwad
International Journal of Computational Engineering Research 3 (11), 38-44
· Belal Khateeb, Aymen J. Abdulelah, A., and Ali J. Helal. (2014). Investigating Crossover Techniques for the 8-Queens Problem. [online] Ijarcs.info. Available at: http://www.ijarcs.info/index.php/Ijarcs/article/view/2165.
· Aymen J. Abdulelah, Khalid Shaker, Ali M. Sagheer, and Hamed Jalab. (2016). A Dynamic Scatter Search Algorithm for Solving Traveling Salesman Problem. 9th International Conference on Robotic, Vision, Signal Processing and Power Applications, pp.117-124.Ahmed S. Mustafa, Aymen J. Abdulelah, and Abdullah K. Ahmed. (2020) “Multimodal Biometric System Iris and Fingerprint Recognition Based on Fusion Technique.”, IJAST..
· Optimal and PID controller for controlling camera’s position in unmanned aerial vehicles
· Optimal control and state estimation for unmanned aerial vehicle under random vibration and uncertainty
· Random vibrations in unmanned aerial vehicles, mathematical analysis and control methodology based on expectation and probability
· INTERVAL-OPTIMAL PROGRAMME CONTROL OF AIRCRAFT.
· Flight path control for unmanned aerial vehicle
· The future role of mobile learning and smartphones applications in the Iraqi private universities
· PROVIDING THE REQUIRED DYNAMIC PROPERTIES OF THE SYSTEM WITH THE HELP OF THE FUZZY REGULATOR
· DESIGN A CONTROL SYSTEM FOR THE MOVEMENTS OF CAMERA IN UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLES (UAV)
· Flight path optimal interval control for unmanned aerial vehicle
· Fuzzy logic controller for cooling process in refinery
· FUZZIFICATION MODE FOR SIGNAL IN NONLINEAR STOCHASTIC SYSTEMS
- Combined free and forced conviction From Horizontal 1 Cylinder Cross flow
- Laminar mixed convection Betweentwo parallel plates
- Meteor transmission system: The way to modernization.
- Quality criteria meteor data Transmission system.
- Study of digital modulation Techniques for meteor data Transmission system.
- Adaptation digital data transmission Meteor channel.
- Study of error-correcting coding Methods for meteor data transmission
- Digital-Meteor data transmission System. Identification of the model Parameters.
- Meteor data transmission system Modernization. Materials of the
International scientific-technical Conference of young scientists and Students.
- Pulse shaping and matched filtering Signal in digital data transmission
Materials of the international system. Scientific-technical conference (radio
Field, signals, devices and systems).
- Equalizer for Digital Receiver. Materials of the conference (modern
Problems of Radio Engineering and Telecommunication.)
- Immunity of digital transmission system With different modulation methods.
International Youth Forum (Radio Electronics and Youth in the XX1 age).
- Energy Efficient Leach Protocol for Wireless Sensor Network.
- The Use of commit History Data Mining for Bug Fixing
- Performance Analysis of Ad-Hoc Mobile Network
- The Rules of The Intelligent software Analysis
- Functional Disability of on-Board Electronic Means of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Security of encrypted database in the cloud
- Traffic Analysis of anonymity Protocol Using Hidden Markov Model HMM- Based Trust Model
- Ahmed Jamal Ahmed, Jiwa Abdullah, Abdullah Amer Mohammed Salih, “Image compression enhancement for WSN application using AHAAR wavelet transform and classification”. 2016 6th IEEE International Conference on Controls Systems, Computing and Engineering. pp 268 – 272.
- Abdal Razak Tareq Rahem, Mohammed Fadahil, Ahmed Jamal and Mahamod Ismail. “Studying and analyzing algorithm behavior and mechanism for wireless ad hoc routing protocols”. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Science. Vol. 11 No. 19 pp 11760-11769. October 2016.
- Ahmed Jamal Ahmed, Jiwa Abdullah, “Prolonging the network lifetime of WSN by using consumed power fairly protocol”. International Journal of Advanced Computer and Science and Applications. Vol. 8, No. 2, pp 119-126. 2017.
- Ahmed Jamal Ahmed and Jiwa Abdullah. ” Review of hybrid topology and compression algorithm for prolonging WSN”. Journal of Fundamental and Applied Science. Vol. 10 No. 3S, pp 1072-1094. 2018
- Ahmed Jamal Ahmed and Jiwa Abdullah.” Implementation of joint compression algorithm and routing protocol for WSN”. Journal of fundamental and applied science. Vol. 10 No. 3S, pp 1195-1106. 2018
· Huthiafa Q Qadori, Zuriati A Zulkarnain, Zurina Mohd Hanapi, Shamala Subramaniam. Multi-mobile agent itinerary planning algorithms for data gathering in wireless sensor networks: A review paper. International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, Vol 13, no.1.
· Huthiafa Q Qadori, Zuriati A Zulkarnain, Zurina Mohd Hanapi, Shamala Subramaniam. A spawn mobile agent itinerary planning approach for energy-efﬁcient data gathering in wireless sensor networks. Sensors, Vol 17, no.6, 1280.
· Huthiafa Q Qadori, Zuriati A Zulkarnain, Zurina Mohd Hanapi, Shamala Subramaniam. FuMAM: Fuzzy-Based Mobile Agent Migration Approach for Data Gathering in Wireless Sensor Networks. Journal of IEEE Access Vol 6, 15643 – 15652.
Huthiafa Q Qadori, Zuriati A Zulkarnain, Mohamed A. Alrshah, Zurina Mohd Hanapi, Shamala Subramaniam. CMIP: Clone Mobile Agent Itinerary Planning Approach for Enhancement Event-to-Sink Throughput in Wireless Sensor Networks. Journal of IEEE Access, Vol 6, 71464 – 71473.
1- A Review of High-Speed Phase Accumulator for Direct Digital Frequency Synthesizer
2- Face recognition using deep learning methods a review
3- Improve Distribution Methods for Fiber Optic Cable
- Review Of Deep Convolution Neural Network In Image Classification.2017
- Literature Review Of Authentication Layer For Public Cloud Computing: A Meta-Analysis.2019
- Edge direction matrixes-based local binary patterns descriptor for invariant pattern recognition.2013
- Review on Deep Learning-Based Face Analysis.2018
- A Novel Statistical Feature Analysis-Based Global and Local Method for Face Recognition.2020
- Super-Low Resolution Face Recognition Using Integrated Efficient Sub-Pixel Convolutional Neural Network (Espcn) And Convolutional Neural Network (Cnn)
- Statistical Modelling for Verification of Deflection for Lightweight Reinforced Concrete Beams with Openings 2016.
- 3D Multimedia Model for educational design engineering 2014.
- Edge direction matrixes-based local binar patterns descriptor for shape pattern recognition
- 3d Model to Educational Multimedia Approach for Simulate Parts of Shock Tunnel 2014.
- Hybrid Statistical Feature Extraction Method LPB–EDMS for Shape Recognition Dataset 2013.
- Performance of AODV and OLSR Routing Protocols in VANET under Various Traffic Scenarios
Communications (MICC), 2017 IEEE 13th Malaysia International Conference on
- Design and Development of delay Handover Based 5G Simulator Network Model for Real Time Application
· Ahmed Shamil Mustafa. “Face Recognition Systems Using Different Algorithms: A Literature.” Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences 11.7 (2017): 9-17.
· Kalaivani Chellappan, Ahmed Shamil Mustafa, Mohammed Jabbar Mohammed, and Aqeel Mezher Thajeel, ‘Layered Defense Approach: Towards Total Network Security’, International Journal of Computer Science and Business Informatics, 15 (2015).
· Sami AbdulJabbar Rashid, Mustafa Maad Hamdi, and Ahmed Shamil Mustafa. “Monitoring the Cardiovascular Parameters (HR, RR, PBP) Under Pressure Situation.” International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research and Allied Sciences, (2018): 191-199.
· Abdullah Khalid Ahmed, Mohammed Qasim Taha, and Ahmed Shamil Mustafa. “On-road Automobile License Plate Recognition Using Co-Occurrence Matrix.” Jour of Adv Research in Dynamical & Control Systems 10.7 (2018).
· Mustafa Maad Hamdi, Lukman Audah, Sami Abduljabbar Rashid, Sameer Alani, Mohammad A. Al-Mashhadani, and Ahmed Shamil Mustafa, ‘Green Communication Networks Challenges, Opportunities and Future Role’, Journal of Communications, 15 (2020), 256-62.
· Ahmed Shamil Mustafa, Aymen Jalil Abdulelah, and Abdullah Khalid Ahmed. “Multimodal Biometric System Iris and Fingerprint Recognition Based on Fusion Technique.”, IJAST, (2020).
· Mustafa Maad Hamdi, Lukman Audah, Sami Abduljabbar Rashid, Ahmed Shamil Mustafa, and Mohammed Salah Abood, ‘A Survey on Data Dissemination and Routing Protocol in Vanet: Types, Challenges, Opportunistic and Future Role’, IJAST, 29 (May 2020), 6473 – 82.
“Distributed Data Security and Privacy in WBAN-Related e-Health Systems”, AL-MANSOUR JOURNAL, 2013 / No.20/ Special Issue, May 2013
“Enhancing the Security and Privacy of WBAN-Based Distributed Storage Systems”, University of Human Development, 2014.
“Review of the Data Mining algorithms with proposed hybrid theorem for increasing accuracy”, journal of Al-Maarif University College,Iraq- Ramdi,2018,pp13-36.
“Overview: 3D Video from Capture to Display,” 2018 1st Annual International Conference on Information and Sciences (AiCIS), Fallujah, Iraq, 2018, pp. 259-268.
“Study Analysis to New Trend for 3D Video Watermark”, REVISTA AUS, 2019
“Proposed copyright protection systems for 3D video Based on key frames”, Iraqi Journal of Computer Communication & Control Engineering.
· “Dynamic, Secure, and Invariant Watermarking System for Multiview plus Depth Video.” 2019 First International Conference of Computer and Applied Sciences (CAS). IEEE, 2019.
BER Vs Eb/N0 BPSK Modulation over Different Types of Channel.
Hybrid Tow Feature Extraction Descriptor for Shape Pattern Recognition.
Monitoring the Cardiovascular Parameters (HR, RR, PBP) Under Pressure Situation).
· Performance Evaluation of Active Queue Management Algorithms in Large Network.
· A Study Review on Mobile Ad-Hoc Network: Characteristics, Applications, Challenges and Routing Protocols Classification.
· Prediction Based Efficient Multi-hop Clustering Approach with Adaptive Relay Node Selection for VANET
· Green Communication Networks Challenges, Opportunities and Future Role
· Coarse WDM in Metropolitan Networks: Challenges, Standards, Applications, and Future Role
· A hybrid technique for single-source shortest path-based on A* algorithm and ant colony optimization.
A Survey on Data Dissemination and Routing Protocol in
VANET: Types, Challenges, opportunistic and Future Role
- Adsorption of Dyes from Aqueous Solutions by Microwave Radiation Modified Bamboo Charcoal. Chemical Engineering Journal, ( Clarivate & Scopus indexed SCI) Impact Factor (I.F) = 3.07.(2012)
- Insights into the Role of Humic Acid on Pd-catalytic Electro-Fenton Transformation of Toluene in Groundwater.Scientific Reports Journal, ( Clarivate & Scopus indexed SCI) Impact Factor (I.F) = 5.078.(2015)
Remedy of COD and Total Suspended Solids from suspensions by Coagulation/Flocculation using a Novel SrCl2.6(H2O) – PAM. International Kazan Conference (2019) ,Scopus Indexed.(2019)