· ”Effect of o-and p-Hydroxyl Groups on the Stability Constants of some AlCl3 Schiff Base Complexes ”.
· ”Apparent Stability Constants and Thermodynamic Functions of Cinnamylideneaniline Schiff Base Complexes with AlCl3”
· “Polymerizations of Methyl-l-pentene using Magnesium Chloride supported Ziegler-Natta Catalyst
· “Effect of Solvent on the polymerization of methyl-l-pentene using MgCl2 -Supported Ziegler –Natta Cataylst”
· “Preparation of Ziegler – Natta Catalyst of the
Type TiCl4 / MgCl2 – MB / Al (Et)3 and its Application in Polymerization of 1-Hexene
· “Active Centre Determination in the polymerization of 4-Methy 1-1 – pentene by MgCl2 – supported Ziegler – Natta Catalysts
· “Effect of Aluminium Alkyl Concentration on the
Number ofActive Centres in MgCl2 – supported Ziegler-Natta Catalysis”
· ”Analytical Comparison Study for Asphalt and Water of Heet Sulphurous Springs”
· ”Preparation of some Thiosemicarbazide Derivatives and its Complexes with some Transition Metals”
· ”Study the Effect of some Thiosemicarbazide Derivatives and its Complexes with some Transition Metals on the Activity of Alkaline
· “X-Ray Diffractometry for MgCl2 supported
· “Correlation of Stability Constant of Some Schiff
Base Complexes with Taft Sigma Values”
· ” Polymerization of styrene using Ziegler – Natta catalyst type TiCl4/MgCl2-EB.
· “The use of polystyrene waste in concrete
· “Physiochemical and bacteriological study for water of domestic water purification unit”
· “Adsorption of para-chlorophenol on activated carbon of drinking water purification filters
· “Catalytic photodegradation of methyl orange using MgO nanoparticles prepared by molten salt method.
· “Synthesis,Structural and optical characterization of MgO nanocrystalline embeded in PVA matrix”
- The relationship between body fat levels in people with heart risk factors
- Adsorption thermodynamic and prediction of phase equilibria for activated carbon synthesized from waste grease
- Effect of obesity on renal function test, uric acid, and gamma glutamyl transferase (GGT) in sample of Iraqi men
- Effect of age on some renal function test, uric acid, and gamma glutamyl transferase (GGT) in sample of Iraqi men over 40 year
- Effect of Hemolytic Anemia Due to The G6PD Enzyme Deficiency on The Level of Total Antioxidant Capacity and Serum Proteins in Male Children in Al-Ramadi City
- The Effect of Type II Diabetes Mellitus on Some Prostate Markers in Iraqi Men
The Role of Some Biomarkers as Signs Predictive of Cardiac Injury With Age Progress Iraqi persons Apparently Healthy
- Comparision of serological and molecular methods for diagnosing HIV samples.
- Isolation and Identification of Pseudomonas aeruginosa from different Sources (Soil, wound, urine) and Checking its MIC with Various Antibiotics.
- Detection of HIV by molecular and serological methods from Indian patients.
- . Phylogenetc tree and Submission of Staphylococcus aureus Isolate from Skin Infection.
- Variation of gtfD gene from Streptococcus mutans local isolate from Iraq patients.
- Effect of Different Blood Collection Tubes on Evaluated Potassium Test
- Rapid Magnetic Nanobiosensor for the detection of Serratia marcescen
- Study of Virulence Factors in Urease-Positive Bacteria Isolated from Urinary Tract Infections Clinical Specimens
- The Effect of Some Enzymes on the Formation of Biofilm from Bacterial Pseudomonas aeruginosa Isolated from Pathological Samples
- Study of Humeral Immune Response and Some of the Blood Variables in Mice Balb/c Treated with LPS of Klebsiella pneumoniae Antigen and Glycyrrhiza glabra Extract
- Screening of Biofilm-Forming Coral-Associated Bacteria using TC Plate By Crystal Violet Staining
Nigella sativa oil and thymoquinone ameliorate albuminuria and renal extracellular matrix accumulation in the experimental diabetic rats
- Phylogenetic Tree And Submission Of Local Enterobacter Cloacae Isolate From An Urinary Tract Infection (Uti) Of Iraq Woman In Ncbi
- Molecular Detection Of Escherichia Coli Local Isolate From Pregnant Iraqi Women
- Detection Of Blakpc1 Gene In Klebsiella Pneumoniae Isolated From Iraqi Patients
Detection Of Polymorphism In The Gene Blakpc2 Of Local Klebsiella Pneumoniae Isolated From Iraqi Patients
- Estimation of Hypochlorites in Commercial Bleaching Solutions by CF ISE and Platinunm Electrode.
- Study of the influence of lipid and CPK images in patients with acute coronary syndrome in heet and alrmady hospital.
- . Evaluation of local and regional anesthesia during rumenotomy in cows and buffaloes referred to a veterinary teaching hospital in Mosul. 2009 Scopus Index
- Antibiotic resistance and molecular DNA fingerprinting of S.aureus from clinical samples. 2013 (International Journal of Pharma and Biosciences) Scopus Index
- Cloning Antibiotic Resistance Plasmid of Staph .aureus Isolated From Clinical Sample. 2018 (The Ninth International Scientific Academic Conference) Turkey
- Study of Virulence Factors in Urease-Positive Bacteria Isolated from Urinary Tract Infections Clinical Specimens 2018 (Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology) Scopus Index
- Ethnomedicinal Plants from Iraq as Therapeutic Agents against Mycobacterium tuberculosis A Review 2019 (Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology) Scopus Index
- Variation of 16SrRNAgene for some nosocomial bacteria isolated from Ramadi Teaching Hospital for Women and Children
- Virulence factors of Klebsiella pneumoniae isolates from Iraqi patients
- Evaluation of seminal plasma Anti-Mullrian Hormone ( AMH ) levels in male infertile and relation with count and activity .
- DNA damage assessment for women with idiopathic recurrent miscarriages in the first trimester of pregnancy using basal comet screening
- The role of oxidative balance – antioxidants in the occurrence of idiopathic recurrent miscarriages in the first trimester of pregnancy.
• Evaluation of some biochemical and hemoglobin variables in cases of idiopathic recurrent miscarriage in the first trimester of pregnancy.
- Qualitative and Quantitative Evaluation of Flavonoids Extracted from Caraway Plant.
- Qualitative and Quantitative Evaluation of Flavonoids compounds and biological activities of Costus Speciosus Roots plant.
- Study of effect of crude extracts and oil extract for the seeds of the (Carum carvi L.) plant on the cancerous lines L20B and SR.
Biological activities for extracts of Costus Speciosus Roots plant on two types of cellular lines L20B and SR.
- Detection of genotypes (A,B) of Giardia lamblia in Iraqi patients feces of Tpi characterization
- Detection of genotypes (A,B) of Giardia lamblia in Iraqi patients feces of Gdh characterization
Variation of 16SrRNA gene for some nosocomial bacteria isolated from Ramadi teaching hospital for women and children
d liver the of Histopathology kidneys of female rabbits
(A DISCOURSE ANALYSIS STUDY OF INTERRUPTION AS A STRATEGY OF TURN-TAKING IN UNIVERSITY CLASSROOM INTERACTIONS
- Enhanced biological activity of Candida rugosa lipase via immobilization on magnetic nanoparticles.
- A Study of Anticancer Activity for Partial Purified Urease Isolated from Lagonychium farctum Plant.
Antibacterial activity of partial purified Urease extracted from Lagonychium farctum seeds toward some gram negative bacteria.