Media and Cultural Relations Unit
It is concerned with all media affairs and cultural relations. This unit is managed by the Director of Media and Relations and a number of employees whose number is as needed, and this unit has the following tasks and duties:
- Recording and controlling what is issued by the college and what is written in it and what is said about it in all the media.
- Raising the community’s awareness of the college’s position and encouraging them to join it to study there
- Informing about the college departments and their admission controls.
- Organizing advertisements for vacancies in the college.
- Holding periodic seminars to educate students and its associates about good manners that are compatible with the mission of the college, and rejecting what is inconsistent with its mission.
- Working to establish cultural and academic relations between the college and other universities inside and outside Iraq.
- Direct supervision of scientific books, newspapers and magazines issued by the college.
This unit has the following sections:
- Periodicals and magazines.
- Seminars and conferences.
- Library Department.